From: gfsche...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:40:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] de Borba and da Silva from Vila Nova, Terceira
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Casa28,

Al Ramos who is on this list has done extensive work in Vila Nova.  He has
created some indices for the church there, although I do not know if they come
all the way to 1890.  They may stop before then.  Al should see this message,
but you may also want to email him directly at apr276 at juno dot com.

Achada