yet another recipe

http://asreceitasdaligia.blogspot.com/2006/03/bolo-podre-alentejano.html

helen

________________________________
From: Michelle <mori...@cts.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 6:23:00 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help on a Holiday Portuguese Cake Recipe

Hello Linda,

Found this site: http://www.gastronomias.com/doces/

Look for Bolo Preto...the first recipe uses 6 eggs, sugar, cinnamon, butter &
more (no chocolate) but does have a dark flour in it. It's known as Bolo Preto
Portuguesa (Portuguese Black Cake). I tried finding a Black Portuguese Cake
recipe using 12 eggs but 6 eggs was the most I found.

Here is another site:
http://www.celtnet.org.uk/recipes/miscellaneous/fetch-recipe2.php?rid=misc-bolo-preto-portuguesa

It also uses flour & only 6 eggs. Best of luck on your search.

Hope it's what you are looking for.

Michelle