I was recently told by a cousin that my father who was born in New Bedford,
 was sent back to Flores for schooling. My cousin said that he lived with
my  Grandmothers uncle a Cardinal. This would have been around 1902 to 1910.
Does it  seem logical that a Cardinal would be living on Flores? Does anyone
know how I  can find out the names of the Cardinals of the Azores.

Al Sequeira