My final reminder for the DNA orders, for those interested.

SALE ENDS TONIGHT, DECEMBER 31, 11:59 PM CST.

I have 3 Y-DNA tests, 1 mtDNA test, 4 Family Finder tests, and 2 other tests
(anthropological stuff - deep clades and the tree of mankind testing) that
are on order.

Original message below (I hope).