From: cakemom...@aol.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 11:10 am
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] FYI: Manteca Bulletin, "Portuguese cultural
class seri...

This sounds wonderful, and I also wish that they were closer to Sacramento.
PHCS is still holding Portuguese language classes.  We usually have a Spring
and Fall  session.  The session for this last fall were canceled do to a
conflict that the teacher had.  We will be having the classes this year and
they will start in about a month or so.  The teacher, Higina, also has a youth
language class in Elk Grove. Here is the link for the Portuguese Historical and
Cultural Society of Sacramento. I will bring this up at the next meeting and
see if we can get something started to offer in this area.

http://www.sacramentophcs.com/history.htm

Mary Ann M.

In a message dated 1/3/2011 10:12:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,