Cheri, I deleted my google email (gmail.com) account a long time ago because I
never used it. Can you change the email address to plumsweet...@comcast.net or
Yahoo.Com?  I can't seem to add another email address at the place that is
supposed to allow it.
  I wanted to make a comment about the laptop lock for public places. It looks
like unless there's a brace welded to the leg at the top of the table leg, all
a thief would have to do is close the laptop & slide the cable down the table
leg & go. I take my laptop & purse with me to the bathroom or a book shelf.
It's a shame it's impossible to trust everyone any longer. My disabilities keep
me home now but I still keep an eye on my laptop. So small & easy to slip away
with a friend of a friend visiting, etc. Sigh, like I said it's a sad
commentary on society that we can't trust everyone any longer. Take care.
Thanks, Sandy  PS let me know if I need to re-do my gmail acct. or get a new
one in order to post on this google group. When I tried to make an additional
email address I got a msg. that said the plumsweet...@gmail.com was already
established. I didn't have to sign in either so I know it should be active.