http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoCpxnU0YAI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Above is a link to what looks to be the first 10 minutes of the show.
I hope we can see the rest someday!

On Mar 4, 11:06 am, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ally said:
> <<Just got off the phone with Mr. Ricardo Rebelo. At this point he does not
> know when "Islands of My Dreams" will be aired over PBS.>>

  • [AZORES-G... Iris Bilodeau
    • Re: ... Cheri Mello
      • ... Iris Bilodeau
        • ... Stan Perry
          • ... Cheri Mello
            • ... Thomas da/de Costa Vasconcelos Rodrigues Gouveia Oliveira Cabral
            • ... Steven McNamara
              • ... Iris Bilodeau
                • ... Cheri Mello
                • ... Thomas da/de Costa Vasconcelos Rodrigues Gouveia Oliveira Cabral
                • ... Sam Koester
                • ... Cheri Mello
                • ... Iris Bilodeau
                • ... Gayle Machado