_Click here: Marguerite de  Savoie_
(http://roglo.eu/roglo?lang=en;i=3210028)

I could never figure out how Guill made such a big error with Margerite de
Savoie and with Willem Van der Hagen as grandson of the Duke of Burgundy.
All the Dukes legitimate and illegitimate sons are known...all were of the
noble  class even the illegimates....so imagine one of them sailing to the
Azores and  putting up with all the hardships....especially that horrible
time spent on  Flores.

I know that many tried to correct this error, but who would listen.?..Guill
 was Guill and always correct!
So this terrible error will continue on forever...new readers will continue
 to read Guill.