From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gaby Gaultney
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 5:03 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Need Computer Guru's Help Win XP vs Win 7
FamilyTreeMaker Question

I just had the same experience.
I called Ancestry and was told that
Version 16 and Windows 7 have compatibility issues which can't be resolved.
I ended up having to purchase Family Tree 2011.  Version 16 is on my new
computer but every time I access it, I
Get the incompatibility message.

I think I'll wait and see before I install the
New version.

Gabriella Gaultney
gaultne...@comcast.net