Hi Suzanne,

They only names are his and his wife with the priest also named.

I was interested to see your family names. I have a ggrandmother from Rosais,
Francisca Rosa da Silveira de Lemos, and a ggrandfather from Beira, Jose de
Sousa Pereira Mancebo....I found their records in the Velas records. I think we
could have some connections somewhere.

Regards,
Nancy Jean Baptista