Dear Tom,
Thank-you for sharing the PBS Azorean  Immigration Documentary.  I am
forwarding it to my  family.

_h_ (http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/37464731)
ttp://www.mefeedia.com/watch/37464731

saudades!!

best, grace falcone

Searching Family  names:
Pacheco Santana , Moniz, Cabral, da Costa, Carvalho, Vieira,  daSiva,
Tavares, Arruda, Pereira

Villages on San Miguel,  Azores:
Furnas, Maia, Porto Formoso,  and Nordeste

In a message dated 4/28/2011 1:08:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,