Good morning,

Would very much appreciate a look up by anyone who has the St John's
Cemetery book for the following family.

Joao Jose GRACIA/GARCIA later called John GRACE who died in New Beford 4
Dec. 1917 and his 1st wife
Maria Rosa/ Mary Rose [Amaro] GRACE who died in New Bedford 27 April 1896.

John's 2nd wife Helena August d/o Joa de REGO VARAO & his wife Maria da
Gloria was still alive and living in New Bedford in 1945.

I believe they are buried in St John's Cemetery.

Thank you

Marge [Howes] PERRY

database 6217 (20110617) __________

http://www.eset.com