Hello

Bill & Eadie Kothlow

The Antonio Furtado may be a cousin as my grandfather was born 1892 and died
1971 in Santa Cruz.

I would like very much to be put in touch with your cousin Mary and see if
we can compare notes on the family.

If we are lucky maybe I have finally  gotten a  clue .

The problem I have is there is no one left either in the valley
(Patterson/Crow Landing) or his retirement (Santa Cruz)  as neighbors are
mostly deceased or moved on and their families did not stay around either.

Waiting t hear

Judy Gaarde

Morganti,Furtado, George line

Faial & California