Hi Charles,

after reading a little better, looks like you were planning to come here
just for the research. Dano is quite right, if you are coming here with the
single purpose of researching, than its very important that you bring as
much information you can, because you will save and need time.

Also it seams you don't know which Island your relatives are from? Cabral is
a common name in Santa Maria, but also in Sao Miguel. I actually have this
name in my mother's lineage, its in my research plans too.

Cheers

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 6:23 AM, charles cabral <
ccab...@signatureprinters.com> wrote:

> Can anyone suggest how I may find my family history on the island? My
> parents, aunts and uncles have passed on and am left to my own devices
> find this information.
> I have my grandparents name but that is all I have.
> What would be my best course to take?
>
> Thank You

> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the

Ricardo Chaves