Sam,

I don't know why it reads "sem impedimento" but then goes on below to say
it's the 4th degree of consanguinity (3rd cousins by blood).

The occupation of the groom's father is the same of the groom.  It says he
is native and baptized of the referenced freguesia.  I think the mother of
groom's occupation says occupation "governo" something.  Governs the
household, I think, so she's a housewife.  I think it says "desta" for "in
this" freguesia of Santa Barbara.

Father of the bride: Campaneo.  Farmer or small farmer as you call it.
Mother of the bride: occupation governo sua casa, or governs the house
(housewife), but maybe if you're a kid and don't behave, maybe she will get
in your face! (LOL)

Witnesses: Bettencourt is a (small) farmer and married, living in the
referenced place of Feteira.  The witness, Andrade is also married.  I think
it says he is the treasurer of the church.

Sam, you did extract all the genealogy info.  Now, you get to wait for Joao
Ventura to put the dispensations online and hope that this one is there.  I
don't think all 100% of dispensations still exist to this day.

Achada