Cheri,

I get it now.....and it all makes since.  I just didn't realize how  the
Internet is intertwined and so very public.

I will be more careful in the future, I don't think I've posted anything
too personal in the past.  Seeing our conversations on google just caught  me
by surprise.

But I am going by Ava in the future.... : )

Ava  :  )
Vieira Anselmo in Ribeira Seca, Sao Miguel Pinheiro, Nunes, Silveira in
Praia do Almoxarife and Pedro Miguel, Faial
Silveira, Rodrigues in Sao  Jorge

In a message dated 8/16/2011 12:22:00 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,