From: Sonia Pacheco <spach...@umassd.edu>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] American Portuguese Genealogical & Historical
Society (APGHS)

Hello group,

Just a gentle reminder that the APGHS donated its library and research
materials, in their entirety, to the Ferreira-Mendes Portuguese-American
Archives.

While we are not genealogists, nor are we able to provide extensive
genealogical research assistance, I am always willing to talk to researchers to
see if there is something within the collection that would be of assistance to
them.

Sonia

Sónia Pacheco
Librarian Archivist
Ferreira-Mendes Portuguese American Archives
Claire T. Carney Library
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road
N. Dartmouth, MA 02747