Is anyone familiar with the website geneAll.net?  I think I found my great
grandparents but I'm quite confused on the dates.  Sometimes my Google
translator isn't translating.

The  Portuguese Genealogy of Oahu told me my great great grandparents are
Jose de Souza and Maria Ignacio.  On the website I did find a Jose de Souza
and a Maria Ignacia.  It seems their son also Jose de Souza married Maria
Jose.  They have a date 11-25-1811 and Alcobaca, Alpedriz.  Next to father
Jose de Souza they  have Mouraria + 1811.  My great grandfather Caitano de
Souza was born around 1860, which I believe Jose Jr could be his brother.
Anyway can someone look it up and shed some light for me?  The dates doesn't
seem to jive.

Gail