HI Marcio,

I don't have any of those particular people in my tree.

I think all of the Sao Miguel Arcanjo films exist.  Canto made an index of
selected families and that index runs from 1600-1856.  I copied only
1600-1670 (where the film starts).

The Sao Pedro church has gaps (some are not noted in their catalog).
Shirley Allegre and I know of 11 or so pages that are missing in the 1770s.
When we went to the archive, we asked for the book.  It had been rebound.
Those pages were just lost.

I don't know if that's the same case you have at the Matriz.  Look at the
page numbers.  Look at the dates and see if they jump too much.

Wish I could be of more help.
Cheri