George and Eliseu, are you sure about this? This would make Antonio
almost 70 years old when he married Inacia Jacinta. I have his son,
Jose Jacinto Pacheco Resendes married in Ponta Garca , Nov 4-1849, to
Mariana Joaquina \Garcia de Abranches. So this would  place the
parents marriage at about 1820 as George says. Perhaps a second
marriage for Antonio? But maybe Eliseu, you are looking for a
different person?

John Roias