Carol,

Thank you, I also have a well worm St. John's Cemetery book and, for other
listermembers,  I recently found many of the burials are now online on
either interment.com or findagrave.com, can't remember which one.

He is not listed in the book but I guess if suicides were allowed to be
buried there he could have been interred without a stone.  The St. John's
book was done by reading the stones so if the person did not have a stone
they would not be listed, also I think the stone reading went up to 1986 so
any after that date would not be listed.  If you think your ancestors were
buried there and not in the book you would have to call the St. John's
Cemetery for them to look it up for you.

Thanks again "E"