That's awesome.

Linda Borges Furtado Norton

  _____

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
"E" Sharp
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 6:21 PM
To: azores
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Another family member found

Most of you know I have been chasing my grandmother Isabelle Victor's
baptism record along with a couple of her siblings for a LONG time. I do
have several of her other siblings records. Well, my super friend, Joao,
today sent me the baptism record of yet another sibling. Another son and,
with this, it now gives me a better timeframe of when my great-grandmother
died. I just know one of these days my grandmother's baptism record is going
to show up! Never give up your search!

"E"

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right