You  can watch it here:
_http://vimeo.com/29633214_ (http://vimeo.com/29633214)
(http://vimeo.com/29633214)
The Last Azorean  Whalemen - Trailer
_http://vimeo.com/29633214_ (http://vimeo.com/29633214)
Dear Azorean Friends,

"The Last of the Azorean  Whalers" being released 2012. May be of interest
to some.

best,  grace falcone
About this  video:
"After a year and a half of organizing, planning,  concepting, grant
writing...trips to Whalers homes in New Bedford, MA as  well as Pico, Azores we
have our film in the can.

This 2 minute  trailer is just the tip of the iceberg for the story we have
captured and  will tell.

We have slated a Spring 2012 release and will surely  bring another teaser
your way before then! So stay tuned and thank you for  watching."
Forward  this email to your friends and family so that they can see it,
too.

best,  grace falcone

Searching  Family names:

Pacheco Santana , Moniz, Cabral, da  Costa, Carvalho, Vieira, daSiva,
Tavares, Arruda, Pereira

Villages on San Miguel, Azores:
Furnas, Maia, Porto  Formoso, and Nordeste

Nenhuma ideia brilhante consegue entrar em  circulação se não agregando a
si qualquer elemento de estupidez

No  intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some element of
stupidity is  mixed in with it.

Fernando Pessoa, Portuguese poet and writer,  1888-1935