From: Lynn <chocol...@comcast.net>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: RootsMagic 5 (genealogy software) on sale
through Dec. 22nd
To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 12:35 PM

It is not uncommon for any subscription/software company to promote
current product, omitting mention of upcoming options.  It's a bummer,
but reality.

I jut bought the new update Version 5, because RootsMagic has
consistently expanded it's software options with my needs in
documenting genealogy - sort of a Merry Christmas to me.

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right