Is there information on emigration from the Azores to Brazil in the
1860s era? I'm following up on a family story that some relatives from
São Miguel spent time in Rio de Janeiro. I think I saw on the listserv
that passport records from Ponta Delgada don't exist for those years,
but are there records in Brazil, like passenger lists, for immigrants
that are available online or in Brazil?

Mary K