Feliz Natal and Merry Christmas to all of you, my extended Azorean family. My
best wishes for a New Year filled with joy and fine health!
Nancy Jean Baptista

From: lagoe...@hotmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Merry Christmas / Feliz Natal
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 18:14:06 +0000

A Holy and Blessed Christmas to all the listers and a new Year filled with
genealogical successes.
Thank you so much Cheri for the great job.
Hermano

From: mori...@cts.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 09:21:04 -0800

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for a wonderful
New Year filled with an abundance of genealogical
successes!

Cheri, thank you for all you do!

Michelle