From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 8:40 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Family Tree DNA Holiday Sale through 11:59pm
Dec. 31

Just a reminder that the sale ends on Saturday, Dec. 31st at 11:59 pm CST.
But I'm disappearing after 7 pm CST and won't be by a computer.  Please
order before then, as I won't be able to help you and I'm not sure what Rick
is up to on New Year's Eve.

Thanks,
Cheri Mello & Rick Pimentel
FTDNA Administrators