Hi List,

I was (am still) at the Oakland FHL today and it was suggested that I try
and find out which town on Sao Miguel had Linhares in it.  This is to help
narrow down the bigger search that I have to do to locate the family.  If
anyone has Linhares from Sao Miguel, and you happen to know which area they
are from, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

--
Eric Gomes
Castro Valley, CA

Surnames: Gomes, Smith, Townsend, Lopes, Cabral, Erwin, Kennedy, Rodman,
Rodrigues, and many more.