That is a great deal from the Whaling Museum Gift shop for $10.  The same
map is available at the Boston Public Library Norman B Leventhal Map Center
for $50.

Although at the BPL center, you can download it free as a smaller version.

Also at the BPL is that you can view it with its magnification option
before you purchase it from the Whaling Museum.

So if you want to see it magnified before you purchase it from the Whaling
Museum, go to

http://maps.bpl.org/details_10177/?mtid=269

Good luck, great deal!