Larry, I checked what I had and I don't think I have what you are
looking for. I do have a Silveira line but it center around Rosa Luisa
Silveira and Rosa Faustina Silveira.  I do have a Beatrice Rosa de
Jesus b.2 March 1785 married Raimundo Jose Teixeira.  This family is
all from Ribeira Seca, Sao Jorge.