Hi Joan,

You are very early in your family quest for information. All the names you
mention are in my files and I am sure in many other's on our list. The thing is
that you need to go back at least another gerearation with some good dates of
either a birth, baptism, marriage, or death from the parish the person was
from. Nossa senhora da Luz would be the parish for Flamengos. Faial is a small
Island and at some point we are all related or connected by marriage. Keep at
it and with time you'll find more information to grow your family.

Emil

Emil Silveira

Currently Researching:

Names and Places;