Thank you for the information!
Will be attending.

Veronica Perry

________________________________
 From: ""E" Sharp" <bellema...@gmail.com>
To: azores <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 1:36 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] April 2012- Joao Ventura - Conferences

For those who asked, here is some info I found about Joao Ventura's April 21,
2012 San Jose presentation.

36th Annual Conference - SJSU -
http://www.luso-american.org/activities/    click on Activities (at the top)
Saturday, April 21, 2012

also here:

I have contacted Bela and will forward whatever additional info I get from her
on to you.

ALSO, PLEASE REMEMBER THE APRIL SALT LAKE CITY GOOGLE GROUPS EVENT where Joao
Ventura is scheduled to appear and we can have personal insight into Azores
records, as well as, workshops and assistance with your research at the Library
from other group members.

"E"