Hi guys!

I'm continuing to pursue the research that I started in Lisbon in September
2011 and come to you guys with yet another question!
For those of you whose families had a significant change in surname (i.e.
Castanho became Brown; Pereira became Perry etc), have you been able to
pinpoint *when* and *where* this happened?

Thanks in advance,

Sonia

Sónia Pacheco
Librarian Archivist
Ferreira-Mendes Portuguese American Archives
Claire T. Carney Library
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road
N. Dartmouth, MA 02747