From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Diane George
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 12:20 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Azores Visit

Hi,

Some folks requested a list of names of my family so I have attached a 4
generation pedigree chart for each of my grandparents showing what
information I have so far, including birthplaces. Most of those from Faial
are in the charts for Louis Andrew Gonsalves and Amelia Rosemary Silveira.
Since some of the names are cut off in the chart, there is also a list of
the names that has the full names.

Maybe we are related. I am also interested in the suggestion from William
about visiting cemeteries on Faial to find some of the names. We won't have
much time, but I would like to do that. Is there somewhere I can get a list
of the cemeteries, particularly those near Feteira.

Diane George

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right