For what it's worth, I feel exactly teh same way you do.

Dora

On 2/17/2012 10:33 PM, "E" Sharp wrote:
I received another match for a family member today on FTDNA....imagine my surprise.....they have changed the site.....I am completely lost. I did manage to find this match but what is going on with all this "stuff." It used to be so easy, and being a person who does not like change very much...probably a product of my age...I find this a little difficult to follow.
Am I the only one confused by all of this?
"E"