I will look at the originals in the BPAPD, as soon as I go there.

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
Richard Francis Pimentel
Enviada: quarta-feira, 22 de Fevereiro de 2012 21:04
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Assunto: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Error in record?

Hi Cheri,

No there are no missing pages. I just sent the Baptism record in a response
her is the obito I found.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha Ponta Delgada, and Achada Grande,
Sao Miguel, Acores