Hi Sherry,
Please send the original page # so I can look at the record and magnify as
needed.
Nancy Jean

From: carab...@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 19:33:45 -0500
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help needed reading names on marraige doc.
To: Azores@googlegroups.com

I found my ggg-grandparents marriage record today from 1835. I was so
excited until I couldn't read some of the names. I was wondering if some of the
wonderful people on this list could help me out with the names that I can't
read.

I have attached the part of the marriage record where it lists the groom
& his parents, then the bride & her parents and I also attached the
whole document in case that will help with the reading the writing. What I
think
I see is:

Francisco Jose Pacheco, son of Joao Jacinto Pacheco & Maria
Victoria Querbina, daughter of Jose da Ponta _____________ & Roza
Jacinta.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Sherry Barnhurst