Shirl,

Re Ancestry record -  Julie Cavaliero - it looks like Boman, Africa to
me.  The last letter looks like the letter "n" at the letter "n"  check
out the the next two entries with "n" in that column.  I notice the mother
is an annuitant.  I got records for someone who was an annuitant for an
extended family member from Scotland with the help of a researcher in
London, but this person does not seem to be able to do research any
longer.  I googled Boman in Africa but there is no such animal. There is a
Bowman, Pretoria, Africa.

"E"