I suspect that almost all of us index, as that is really the only way to
add siblings, etc. to our family trees, and if you go back far enough,
everyone is related to everyone anyway.  You are right Jesse, it is a huge
waste of time for all of us to do it, as opposed to sharing.  In the era
where people outright steal music and movies with no repercussions, it
seems unfair not to be able to share simple finding aids.  Would it be an
legal violation to simply post what freguesia and time periods we have all
indexed?