Seeking help locating info on my grandfather, Joseph Enos Fontes,
possibly recorded as Jose Ignacio da Fonte in Fayal.  He was b. 21 Aug
1887 in Feteira, Fayal, Azores, married Adeline Rose 4 Apr 1910 in
Tres Pinos, CA & d. 6 May 1939 in Hollister, CA.  I have info on their
6 children.  His parents are possibly listed as Jose Ignacio da Fonte
Jr. & Luiza Magdalena da Silva & they had 4 children. Maria b.1184,
Manoel b. 1885, Joe b. 1887 & Marianna b. 1892.  I have no further
info on his 3 siblings, but do not believe they came to the USA.  I do
not know when my grandfather came to the US.  I have his death
certificate, but nothing else.  Is anyone researching this line?