 From: Gayle Machado <gayle.mach...@fresnocitycollege.edu>
To: "<azores@googlegroups.com>" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Martha's Vineyard look up

Veronica,

It says:
    Frank Terra, b 12 Jan 1875
    Joseph I. Terra, b 1876
    Manuel Ignacia Terra, b 1884

It goes on to say: Frank married Mary _____. They had a daughter Rose M. Terra,
b 26 May 1918 in Oak Bluffs. She married Joseph Swartz Figueirado, Jr.

For Joseph, it gives his birthplace as Fayal. He married Marie Corey on 25Nov
1903 in Edgartown. She was born in 1884. He died on 8 Jan 1920.
They had two daughters, Maria and Hilda.

Manuel is also listed as being born on Fayal. He married Anna T. Bettencourt.
They had three daughters: Mary, Sophia and Rosa.

Sorry, I left off some dates (typing on my Smartphone can be a pain.) Are these
the people you want ?

I can fill in more pieces if they are.

Gayle

On Mar 22, 2012, at 8:36 PM, "Veronica Perry"