De: JR <jro...@rogers.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Achadinha, Nordeste records before 1700s?
Para: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Domingo, 1 de Abril de 2012, 23:54

I did some exhaustive work in Nordeste looking for my Simas, Franco,
Cabral and few other ancestors. So I have quite a few records. I have
an Apolonia bap Nordeste, Mar 10, 1661. She is daughter of Simao de
Esteves and Apolonia Cordeiro or Pereira. they were married in
Nordeste Dec 27, 1648. There is a good chance this is your ancestor.
When records are missing or the information is incomplete to go
further, then you should try to find baptism or siblings for clues. As
for Sebastiao, there is still  a chance he is the same Sebastiao who
married in Ponta Garca as he may have been a widower and married more
than once.

JR