Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:12:58 -0700
From: azore...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Wills in Nordeste Village

Does anyone know if a Nordeste Village-Sao Miguel "will" from the 1680 era
would hold any useful genealogy information, as to parents or grand parents in
it? I read that you need to know the deceased person "house number" before
asking for a copy of their will? How do you find out the house number of a
ancestor? Does the archieve in Ponta Delgada look up and provide copys of
wills? How much does a copy of a will-cost? If anyone knows. Thank You-Neil
Teixeira