Hi All,

God willing, I will be at the San Jose Conference on Saturday, April 21. My sis is stable once again and for this we are most grateful.

I wanted to double check the ones who contacted me and said they would be there to see if this is still the case or not. I will list first names only, as Celeste needs the scarf count............ Celeste, Elaine, Maggie, Rosemarie, Leonore, Karen, Betty, Donna, Veronica. If your name is not listed and you plan to attend, please let me know. If your name is listed and you cannot attend, please let me know this also. We will try to meet by the registration desk.

Thank you.
"E"