Repost for Guida:

Fajã dos Cubres is a cliff and may be one of the most beautiful and exotic
cliffs in the island of São Jorge, Azores. It is located near the parish
of Ribeira Seca and the municipality of Calheta.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faj%C3%A3_dos_Cubres

What I know is found at the above Wikipedia site.  I hope to visit one day
very soon!
Guida