From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Karen Huffman
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:24 PM
To: Azores Google Group
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation for Baptism Record

I am so EXCITED!! I finally got the nerve to look for my Grandmother's
Baptism and found it pretty easily! I just can't get the print large enough
so I can translate it. I am sure some of you are experts and can translate
it easily. It is #34. Maria da Conceicao baptized May 4th. THANK YOU!! THANK
YOU!! THANK YOU!!

--
Hugs and Blessings from Karen Medeiros-Huffman in Paso Robles, CA USA

Searching for Rodrigues-Medeiros and Cabral in Sao Miguel, Santos, Silva and
Costa in Terceira Acores.
Searching for Anderson and Swanson in Sweden and Schaeffer and Schommer in
Germany.

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right