De: Karen Huffman <karen.huffl...@gmail.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] ? Maria da Conceicao born 30 Sep 1887 on Terceira
Para: "Azores Google Group" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Quarta-feira, 18 de Abril de 2012, 1:53

This is my grandmother's mother. My grandmother's baptism record states that
her mother was born and baptized on Terceira, Sao Matheus and a resident of
Biscoitos. I know that my gr grandmother's parents were Jose da Costa and
Emilia Augusta. To find my gr grandmother's birth or baptism record would my
first step be to look through the records for that date for anything Sao
Matheus? I am thinking Sao Matheus is my lead and go from there, right?

Karen :)

--
Hugs and Blessings from Karen Medeiros-Huffman in Paso Robles, CA USA

Searching for Rodrigues-Medeiros and Cabral in Sao Miguel, Santos, Silva and
Costa in Terceira Acores.

Searching for Anderson and Swanson in Sweden and Schaeffer and Schommer in
Germany.