Manoel was born 31 Oct 1892  at 6:00 P.M.,  BAPTISED 28 Nov 1892.
Which island is this on?

Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karen Huffman
  To: Azores Google Group
  Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:40 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation please for Manoel daCosta

  I am getting better at this already! This is my gr grandmother's brother. I
found the record myself!! Yippeeee! I can read the 20th day of November 1892
church of Sao Mateus do Calheta, Angra do Heroismo, Father is Jose daCosta
mother is Emilia Augusta residing in Canada do Biscoitiho. Joaquim daCosta and
Luiza Candida are paternal grandparents and Jose Periera Gil and Theodora
Joaquina are maternal grandparents.

  How can Jose Periera Gil also be a godparent? Anna deJesus is godmother. Can
you tell me if it shows Manoel's birthdate? Please tell me what I have missed
or gotten wrong. I appreciate any assistance.

  I went through 1890, 1891 and 1892 looking for siblings. Siblings are:
Virgina, Matthew, Victorina, Amelia and Maria. My eyes must be getting tired I
didn't find them.

  Thank you!! Karen :)

  --
  Hugs and Blessings from Karen Medeiros-Huffman in Paso Robles, CA USA

  Searching for Rodrigues-Medeiros and Cabral in Sao Miguel, Santos, Silva and
Costa in Terceira Acores.
  Searching for Anderson and Swanson in Sweden and Schaeffer and Schommer in
Germany.