To "E" where did you find this info on the Jose Pinheiro's? I'm leaning
towards the one living in S. Dartmouth with the throat affliction because
that is where my 2nd grt grandpa built his home on Rockland street. Yes we
are absolutely positive he died shortly after my grandpa was born in 1918,
my grandmother who is still alive and in very good condition and a cousin
who was old enough to know more of the family and shares the same side of
the family tree also says that he died very young. There is some belief Joe
Pines middle initial was "F" but I can't be positive...Mike