E can you tell me what Island and village are they from?
Bob

In a message dated 5/8/2012 1:12:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bellema...@gmail.com writes:

I would like to remind everyone that while you are looking up your family
records on CCA site, I do have a reward out for baptism records for several
of  my VICTOR family members.  The ones I am specifically interested in  are
Isabelle Victor b. bet. 1881-1885 $50 reward, she is my great grandmother,
$25 reward each for her siblings Belmira Victor b. bet. 1885-1887, and
Paulo  Victor (he went by the surname Sylvia in the US for some unknown
reason)
b. abt. 1874 some of their US records say born in Terceira but  thus far we
have not found them there.  I actually do not know what  island they were
born on.  They were circus people and moved around a  great deal.  If you
come upon any of the other kids, I probably have them  but pass the name along
and if I do not have them I will pay $25 each for them  also.  So far there
are 10 children in this family and I have 7 of the  baptism records, there
could be more children I do not know about as Joao V.  just found another for
me a few months ago.  The parents of these  children clearly listed in all
7 baptism records are Antonio Victor and  Ramona Augusta.  Antonio Victor
jumped the fence a couple of times  and had 2 illegitimate children, maybe
more who knows,  and I have the  baptism record for one of them but not the
other and her family says she was  adopted at birth.  I believe she, another
Maria,  was born after  1889 and her mother might have died at childbirth.
Since the Victor  surname is not too familiar in the Azores I thought if you
should see it while  you are researching your family members could you please
let me  know?  Both Victor parents are deceased by 1892.  If you see any
death records for the mother, Romana Augusta or any of her children, I do not
 have any of their death records.  I have the father's, Antonio  Victor)
death record.  This family did not go to the Azores until ca  1865-70 from
mainland Portugal.  The first child I have born there was a  daughter born in
1870 in Terceira.

One of the things on my bucket list before life passes me by is to  keep a
promise I made to my mother and find her mother's baptism record.

Thank you.
"E"
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group  at
_http://groups.google.com/group/Azores_ (http://groups.google.com/group/Azores)
.
Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will
 take you to "Edit my membership."